GreenSeeds Music Society invites you to attend our 2nd Annual General Meeting!
The AGM will take place on Sunday, April 30th, 2017 at 1:00 pm in the Community Room at: VanCity (https://goo.gl/maps/6aYF92ypWzC2)
Address: 1675 Commercial Dr, Vancouver, BC V5L 3Y3
Members and public both welcome.
Your support helps us:
- Publish new music and multi-media content
- Generate educational content for children under the age of 5 years old
- Bring bilingual children’s materials to community centers and preschool classrooms
- Highlight issues of environmental damage and of our connection to this planet and what we can do to better sustain it and ourselves.
- Spread awareness recognizing the right to clean air, water, safe food and a stable climate.
Join the Board / Nomination
GSMS is seeking new Board members and volunteers to assist in areas of public relations, publishing, marketing, music production, sync licensing, entertainment law and digital media.
These positions are for working board members, meaning there will be hands-on responsibilities. Candidates must be interested in our mandate & mission, can participate in governance & planning roles and also take on operational tasks as needed.
- Ability to maintain a voluntary position
- 1-year commitment (approximately 5-10 hrs/month)
- Must be able to attend bi-monthly meetings in Vancouver (usually the 1st Wednesday of every other month)
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested in becoming a GSMS board member, please send a CV, along with a brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Looking forward to the 30th! And to sharing details about funding received for a school contest to involve the public and focus on emotional wellness and care towards other people and the environment. 😀🌿🎉